My "username" is not being accepted.
Make sure to use exactly 6 characters, and any
character must be upper or lower-case A to Z, or 0 to
My "password" is not being accepted.
It is easy to mix up a o for a 0 and so on. Try to
cut-and-paste the password into the box instead
How do I enable cookies?
In the IE browser menu, go to “Tools” and click
Internet Options->Privacy->Advanced, then do the
- Tick the checkbox “Override automatic cookie
- Tick the checkbox “Always allow session cookies”
- Under “First-party cookies” select “Accept”
- Under “Third-party cookies” select “Accept”
- Click the “OK” button, then try again
The program is not running.
The following are possible reasons for this:
1. Your browser’s security settings are blocking the
download. Adjust the settings to – allow
ActiveX plug-ins to run, and allow pop-ups. If the
Problem persists, try to relax other parts of your
2. An ISP server is down. This will be beyond our
control but since many sites will be affected the
downtime should be small.
3. Your "temp internet files" memory is full. Use
your browser to clear the memory.
4. A slow connection can make it seem that the
program is not downloading; check that the
bandwidth is what you expect - you may need to
reboot your router or your ISP's POP may be
5. Our server is down. This is very rare. Check
When I login the browser says to try again in a few minutes.
Too many users are hitting the server at the same
time. This should be a very rare occurrence but if not,
check the "IDEAS News" to see if there was a server
The program screen is too small.
In your screen settings, reduce the resolution of your
screen to SVGA (800x600) or even larger, VGA